Monday, June 8, 2009

Hot 97 Summer Jam 2009: Jay-Z - D.O.A.

I've been making such a big deal out of this fucking song and how much importance it has to the natural balance of hip-hop. I'm kind of out of it right now today was a long and eventful day I WAS going to blog about why it holds so much value to the DNA of hip-hop but I'm going to chill for the rest of the night. HOWEVER! Here's the footage of the most historic event in hip-hop since.........I probably would say Jay, Diddy, 50, & Ye were all on stage together at MSG. I'll explain why this is one of the most historic events in hip-hop soon. T-Pain even being on stage Co-Signing the death of so many possible dead-end careers is enough to be overwhelmed. I just wished I was in New York to witness this tonight. So, with that last sentence being said, heres Jay-Z's surprise appearance performing Death Of Autotune. Thanks To DJ BIG for capturing this event.

FULL SCREEN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment