Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Teaser. .

Okay, so I've been on hiatus for a while and during that hiatus I've been seeing things for what they are and coming to realization of things fashion-wise. I named this post 'The Teaser' because this is the lead up to the post I will be making. Theres alot of things WRONG in the URBAN fashion world its really a shame. The problem is people don't learn to let things go, let things be, and stay within their age group. Certain things belong to certain age groups, certain things belong in a certain era of time(letting things go), and certain things need to be LEFT ALONE(letting things be). For instance, scooters. If your over the age of 14 on a scooter of any type you need to be ashamed of yourself. It is inappropriate for an adult and/or teenage to be kicking and pushing an aluminum scooter at 23 years of age. This is the only example I will be giving until I make my TOP 25 list of thing, clothes, gestures, attitudes, that need to be eliminated in 2009. Seriously, some of this shit has to stop.

That is all.

ciao.(miss me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment