Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wii What? PS3 Who??

some of ya'll thought I was lying when I said Xbox 360 is better than any other Next-Gen gaming console.

The proof is in the pudding. CLICK ON HD ON ALL VIDEOS!


This is all the proof I need to keep my Xbox Live subscription up-to-date.


and for you social networking fiendish-females who like video games & movies with your man who's ADDICTED to video gaming you can also find things to do with your man on xbox now, like watch HD movies with him and help dress your homegirl & things of that girly nature.. don't believe me?
(take HD off this one)


ISPEAKTHETRUTHDAMNYOU! Check this "Instant-On" 1080p HD Live Party where you can watch movies with your friends(they are represented by their own fully customizable avatar, you know this if you have xbox live)


like I said, Nintendo Wii WHAT? Playstation 3 WHO????

gamertag plug!

2 comments: