Saturday, May 23, 2009

Forewarning . . .

okay so anyone who knows me knows my soul is older than my bones. ask anyone, friends, family, teachers(shout out to Sister Jackson my favorite teacher ever hands down!) I just enjoy the things before my time more than I do of this day and age. For Instance, I have DirecTV and they have this one XM satellite radio channel called The Groove. Dedicated to the goldies of the 70s and the 80s. They have another channel right above it called The Strobe but most of the music is SERIOUS disco joints. I enjoy MOST of it but the rest of it is complete "Studio 54 coke nail, and LSD" music...which is great but I CANNOT go to sleep without having the TV on listening to the groove. So I'm starting something new on the blog which I said I was going to do from the get-go. I call it "Illies & Goldies" anything I hear thats Ill(89-98' era) or anything Golden(70-88' era)I'll post it to my enjoyment and hopefully to yours. I'm not taking request I'm just posting the joints that I thought was the most Golden, Illest peices of work an artist could make.

You know my taste in things is extravagant, have I steered you wrong yet?


Didn't think so.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment