Monday, May 18, 2009

I Knew Ghosts Lived In Chairs!




First off, I would like to apologize for the long and drawn out hiatus from my contribution to project niche. Where have I been? I don't know. What have I been doing? Making music, being lazy, playing xbox and other I don't knows..

Okay! On with the topic. So I was cyrfing(cyber-surfing) and I stopped by the wordpress of a friend of mine(shout out to Noche!) which in time, I know will become one of my favorite places to stop by to read, learn, and take fashion advice from.. It's called Intravenous Drip and will soon be one of my favorite places to check out!

Be that as it may, "The GHOST" collection doesn't consist of JUST chairs. They have stools also! These blew my mind when I saw them because when you look inside of them they REALLY look like preserved alien tentacle!(Noche's observation). You know what they actually remind me of actually? If anyone remembers the third version of the musical masterpiece that was "Flashing Lights" by KanYe West, these chairs would have been the icing on the cake for that video. Check The GHOST collection out Here. And once again thanks to the homie Noche for finding it first!

Bonus: The third Flashing Lights video. TELL ME THESE CHAIRS DON'T BELONG IN THIS VIDEO! (ooh & BTW this is my FAVORITE version. The video is basically a "whodunnit" setting, which reminds me of the game "Clue". Besides KanYe being a genius for even THINKING of the lyrics for this song, but also for the grim perception on early 1920s-30s fashion, the oliver twist kind of darkness in the murky shots & the cup runneth over clip going on to the shot of the maid is individually beautiful RESPECT ART!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout!
    cool how everyone sees a different thing in these chairs, one guy thought it looked like milk when you pour it into water.
    awesome!

    ReplyDelete