Friday, May 8, 2009

Your Welcome Ladies. . .

Don't EVER say I don't look out for you ladies. Feast your eyes on THESE.
BAM!
..I know right? Just because I'm a dude, HETERO AT THAT, doesn't mean I can't appreciate a mean shoe game. These, my dear lady, are the detachable stud strap platform booties by Barbara Bui. I absolutely love booties on a female, and I honestly think booties are the "Sneaker Killer" for females. I mean wearing sneakers are OKAY when it comes to certain things (Such as the gym, running, power walking, or days where your feet hurt BAD AS HELL). But seriously, SNEAKERS aren't stylish unless your a committed hipster. I'm a cross inbetween that and genuine high fashion so I don't know about the sneaker thing on females. Maybe because I see my sister Shari in hot fashion shit all the time so I KNOW she would love these! Let's take a look at the inside and the outside material of the shoe shall we ladies?

If the toe was cut vertically all the way maybe I would enjoy the sight of it more but the horizontal stitch really isn't a flaw. The whole outside is a soft suede which would look great on a raw blue denim jean. The stud strap is detachable, as I said before, so If you wanna rock out with an extra flair or keep it simple and classy you can. The inside is a metallic purple but don't really focus on that because only your little piggies will know. The seam is at the vamp and the zipper is at the back so your whole shoe could be admired. With a 1/4" stacked platform and a 4" sculpted metal heel, you should be good. Overall the bootie is sexy and any upkept female wearing these would be a sight to behold through these windows. . .

My eyes hun, my eyes.

Heres the backview.

If you ever pony up $1,175 for THESE, then babygirl, GO FOR IT.
ciao bella.

1 comment:

  1. Deez are hella fresh mai boi! But summer is coming...U already puttin me in fall 09...can we get some last minute summer looks?

    ReplyDelete