Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sooo Proms are Coming Soon but AFTER PROM ?!?

Ay wats good peeps its me Russ aka the newest addition to the blog. [APPLAUSE] Thank you thank you... first off nichele k armstrong is the dopest yes yes read it an weep lol but ayo help me out. I got this vision for one of my after prom outfits and i would like someones opinion or something of that nature...


First lets start witt the shoes u kno how i do...
I already got these in my possession they came in yesterday
They're called Russells (coincidence i kno lol) and the brand is Claes check it out



Outta the whole outfit thats all i have so far but this is the rest of my vision... imma keep it short n sweet since im talkin too much as it is lol

10Deep Harrison Poplin Button Up

Idk what the jeans is lookin like right now money is kinda tight but last but not least the item i lust for too......

White G Shock smh oh so sexy but yet i still gotta watch my pockets :-\
Wat u Thinkin?
[FoCu$] x [GKK]

2 comments:

  1. Shoes are fly, I'm diggin the watch...not sure bout tha shirt tho...but maybe it'll come together nicely! The shoes are fiya tho!

    J*C

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea the shirt situation is the main issue lol idk wat imma do yet

    ReplyDelete