Friday, May 8, 2009

T.G.I.F. . . But For Them?

Guess who this dumb ass nigga is with the fucked up hairline and the draws on his head..

And guess who this pretty girl is with the herpes sore(don't act like you don't see it)..

And guess where that pretty girl is now..(the mirror reads "I love you Robyn, I miss you")

And guess whose(it's spelled correctly, trust me, I checked.) tooshie that is(because that isn't a butt..)


I know most of us already heard about Cassie's in-the-buff photos, but in this present time considering the situation these two horny monkeys are in..I REALLY don't think releasing this sextape is the right move.. Robyn hasn't even dropped new music has she? So for this to happen may spark then again her image is going to be tainted.

I WOULD post the NSFW(not safe for work) photos BUT this isn't fully my blog(shout to a La Niche for letting me live!), and I think that is in such poor taste. I just wanted to put ya'll up on game if you were out the loop.

..now back to that fly shit, Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment