Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome Back a La Niche!. . .

it made my heart smile to know the lady who ACTUALLY OWNS the blog started posting again! I thought the male voice was overpowering hers! WELCOME BACK NICHE!
And now back to my regularly scheduled informative rant..

Alot of people ask me ALL THE TIME, "What the FUCK is a JUMEX?" Well i'll TELL YOU what a JUMEX is. . . JUMEX is a nectar puree based juice which tastes ABSOLUTELY GREAT!! I've been drinking this stuff since Sega Genesis & Osh Kosh B'Gosh Overalls.

Yeah, OKAY so it has 35% juice, but that 35% is more than what you would get in any other juices that are 3-15% juice and mostly artificial flavoring. My personal favorite is Strawberry & Banana as you can see, but you can't go wrong with a Strawberry Nectar also. Ingredients include: Water, Strawberry Puree, Banana Puree, Sugar and/or High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric and Ascorbic Acids and Carmine for color. Not Bad Huh? Atleast you didn't read "Axzelectobyticlite, Benzintaline" and all of those chemicals that are unknown to man and probably are more harmful than thirst-quenching. You can find JUMEX in your local supermarket, your local corner store. In other words. . . I RECOMMEND IT!

Ooh! and always remember to shake well before serving!

Here's my fashionisto pose for the road. . .

dig my vintage 1994 shirt? I don't think I'm going to shave either.. :D

1 comment: