Sunday, May 31, 2009

Told Ya So. . .

So, besides all of the people at cnet, gizmodo, and other geek-haven websites I was really the first to mention the Zune HD to people personally around me. Nooooo one believed me, and even so they DEFINETELY didn't believe that this baby would be the "iPod Killer" ...Think not? Well me being a Zunie(Zune goonie/junkie) my opinion MAY be a little bias. I've owned the original black 30gb Zune since 06 it was stolen or misplaced February this yr so thats what made me go hunting for the newest zune creation. I plotted the Gears Of War 2 120gb zune since im a GOW fanboy but when I stumbled on the Touch Zune rumor I waited it out.Then I found more evidence on there really being one in the works so I will be without a PMP(personal media player) until september when this bad boy comes out.

Heres the vid Apple fanboys -


Zune HD Video Hands On from Gizmodo.

Seriously, what iPod you know has 720p HD output? Or better yet the ability to watch movies in 720p HD quality? ..Don't worry, I'll wait...

Can you say Zune Owns? I think I can! Check the Gallery for the pictures of this beautiful creation.

ooh, and remember blizzie sent cha.

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment