Friday, May 22, 2009

This Is EXACTLY The Shit I Be Talking About. . .

Why did they even SIGN this fag to an artist development contract? Dude reps harlem but isn't even FROM there.. you can tell by the way he carries himself & dresses. Here's the exact proof on why I don't pay Charles Hamilton NO FUCKING MIND. Check near the end of the vid.

Hang it up Charles, it's ALL OVER NOW.

Sidenote: I dare my girlfriend to duff beer my shit like that, she love me too much.. ain't that right Cathy? LOL!



P.S. nigga is that a pink panther humping his arm?

3 comments:

  1. ha....haha....hahahahahahahaha awwww man

    charles is a lame its official lol damn kiid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that Briana Latrise is Mary J Blige's stepdaughter cuh? LMAO I was like OMG, you can not be serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ookk ` because i heaRd dake spit oFf his blackbeRry i can do it to ` ?

    heRr wake up alarm iSs drake oRr whateveRr 0 Iqnorant ` shit . . .

    ReplyDelete